Real Estate Manager
Jobberman Third Party
Estate Agents & Property Management
We are looking for a highly capable real estate manager to ensure that our property and related finances are optimally managed. In this role, you will be responsible for negotiating rental agreements, purchasing supplies, supervising staff members and ground keepers. To ensure success, real estate manager should possess extensive experience in real estate management and the ability to negotiate contracts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental and development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair of equipment and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Supervising maintenance workers, cleaners and ground keepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
- Handling daily business operations like advertising and selling of vacant properties.
- Collecting rent and sending out overdue rent notices.
- Preparing and maintaining a record of all financial transactions.
- Answering and resolving any issues from property owners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate or project management.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in project management, real estate or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software like buildium and Appfolio.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Ability to maintain a cool composure.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Location: Haatso, Accra Ghana.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.