We are a startup with global ambitions and are savvy to realize them.
Jobberman Ghana is an online career portal that started in Nigeria. We place a high premium on Job search that is relevant and up-to-the-minute.
The market opportunity is exciting; Ghana is a large country, large working population, and internationally growing. Our long-term goal is simple: to be the go-to company for the industry.
We dont only offer job information services, we are here to build careers.
A Culture of Entrepreneurship & Caring
Our work environment is built on a corporate culture of discipline and values entrepreneurship. At Jobberman, we reward intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Jobberman forms part of the investment portfolio of Ringier One Africa Media
Q: What is Jobberman?
A: Jobberman is West Africa's No. 1 jobs website. We help employers fill their vacancies quickly and cost-effectively by giving them access to the most relevant pool of qualified job-seekers.
Q: Do you offer career advice?
A: Yes. blog.jobberman.com.gh offers top career advice from well-known personalities like David Eyinade, Anderson Uvie-Emeagbo, and Bode Asiyanbi, to mention a few. We are constantly looking for other experienced writers who are passionate about career and working life.
Q: Can I advertise with Jobberman?
A: Yes, you can. As an employer, to advertise your job vacancies on Jobberman.com, click on 'Post a job' and choose from the options available. To advertise your brand on our website, send a mail to email@example.com for a free consultation on our advertising rates.
Q: How do I apply for a job?
A; Click on the job title and follow the directions for applying in the selected listing. If you have questions about an application you have submitted, you should contact the employer directly.
Q: Do I need a PC before i can visit Jobberman.com.gh?
A: No. You can also access Jobberman.com.gh on your mobile phone.
Q: What happens when I apply online for jobs posted on Jobberman.com.gh?
A: Your resume will be sent to the employer who will handle the hiring process. Do not worry if you do not receive immediate response. Sometimes it takes weeks or even months to sort applications. Be rest assured that the employer will contact you if you are a successful candidate.
Q: Do I need a resume to apply to a job posting?
A: Yes. Your resume is what explains your focus, qualifications, strengths, as well as your commitment to starting or changing a career, which will help the employer make recruiting decisions.
Q: If I get a job through Jobberman.com.gh, will Jobberman.com.gh collect part of my salary?
A: No, No and No. Jobberman.com.gh does not get a cut out of your salary nor do we demand for such.
Safe Job Hunting
The proliferation of scams on the internet commonly leads us to view scam job adverts and fraudulent activities as genuine. There are scam artist out there making millions off of fake job postings, and pay-to-play schemes designed to cheat unsuspecting people. It is important that you protect yourself against job scams and other fraudulent activities during the course of your job search.
What to look for?
Fraudulent activities can occur in the form of:
- Scam artists wanting to throw you off your game will prey on your anxiety by provoking you, a job seeker with a false sense of urgency by saying things like, you have to act now or time is running out.
- Scam artists will typically require things like certification fees, background-check fees, or set-up fees. This is a big red flag.
- Never give out your personal information over the phone to a stranger. Often, scam artists will ask for credit/debit cards and bank account details and once they have this information, you will likely not hear back from them. Do not accept a money transfer where you can retain a portion as payment or money or cheques deposited into your accounts.
- Always confirm the name of the company that has invited you for an Interview. Confirm that the venue of the interview indicated is the same as the hiring companys or recruiting agencys official address.
Jobberman.com.gh endeavours to ensure that all job adverts on our site are for legitimate job opportunities and will remove any advert identified to have contravened the Jobberman Terms and Conditions.
What to do if you suspect a job advert or email to be fraudulent?
- Do NOT respond to the advert or email
- Report it to Jobberman immediately, providing a link to the ad or a copy of the email.
- Make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software to protect your computer.
- If you have supplied your bank account or credit card details, please contact your financial institution immediately and ask for their advice
- Be alert for suspicious emails asking for personal details.
- Be sure to always provide a link to the fraudulent job advert or a copy of the email.