- 2012:Jobberman is launched in Ghana.
- 2013:Jobberman is listed as one of Africa’s Top 20 Tech Startups of 2012 in Forbes Magazine.
- 2014:Focus on marketing and PR, Joselyn Dumas is unveiled as Jobberman Ghana Brand Ambassador.
- 2015:Jobberman Founders Named on the 40 African Innovators to Watch List.
- 2016:ROAM Africa acquires Jobberman Ghana.
- 2019:Jobberman Ghana Wins Human Resource Company of the Year 2019 - Ghana Trade & Commerce Awards.
- 2020:Jobberman Ghana Nominated at Ghana Development Awards 2020.
Our Management TeamJobberman Ghana is led by a multidisciplinary senior management team with extensive experience leading digital transformation in Ghana.
- Hilda Nimo-Tieku Chief Executive Officer
- Vera Sablah Head of Human Resource
- Anita Yayra Akoto Head, Customer Experience
- Maxwell Azafokpe Head of Finance
- Jemima Ashietey Head of Marketing
- Michael Gyimah Head of Recruitment
- Samuel Aboagye Owusu Head of Sales
Let us change your HR narrativeJobberman interacts with over 620,000 users on its online platform and places over 400 talent in various roles on a monthly basis. With a seeker audience of over 606,000 candidates,
Jobberman Ghana is currently the leading recruitment portal in Ghana.
You can trust us for all your recruitment needs. We are there for our users, every step of the way. WORK WITH US
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jobberman?
Jobberman is West Africa's No. 1 jobs website. We help employers fill their vacancies quickly and cost-effectively by giving them access to the most relevant pool of qualified job-seekers.
Can I advertise with Jobberman?
Yes, you can. As an employer, to advertise your job vacancies on Jobberman.com.gh, click on 'Post a job' and choose from the options available. To advertise your brand on our website, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on our advertising rates.
How do I apply for a job?
Click on the job title and follow the directions for applying in the selected listing. If you have questions about an application you have submitted, you should contact the employer directly.
Do I need a PC before i can visit Jobberman.com.gh?
No. You can also access Jobberman.com.gh on your mobile phone.
What happens when I apply online for jobs posted on Jobberman.com?
Your resume will be sent to the employer who will handle the hiring process. Do not worry if you do not receive immediate response. Sometimes it takes weeks or even months to sort applications. Be rest assured that the employer will contact you if you are a successful candidate.
Do I need a resume to apply to a job posting?
Yes. Your resume is what explains your focus, qualifications, strengths, as well as your commitment to starting or changing a career, which will help the employer make recruiting decisions.
If I get a job through Jobberman.com.gh, will Jobberman.com.gh collect part of my salary?
No, No and No. Jobberman.com.gh does not get a cut out of your salary nor do we demand for such.
Safe Job Hunting
Protect yourself against fraudulent and unsafe job hunting activity
Fraudulent and unsafe activity can occur in the form of:
- Illegal ads that ask for personal or financial information occasionally appear on online job boards.
- Emails can also be sent by people masquerading as advertisers or Jobberman, requesting that you supply personal details. This is known as Phishing (pronounced "fishing").
- Making payments to anyone as part of the recruitment process.
Email (phishing) scams:
- Sender's address - The 'from' address will often be forged to make it look official, so be wary of the 'from' address.
- Generic greetings - Jobberman emails will always greet you by your full name. Watch out for emails using generic greetings such as 'Dear job seeker' or 'Dear advertiser'.
- False sense of urgency - Phishing emails usually provoke users into responding immediately by implying a false sense of urgency.
- Poor spelling / grammar - Phishing emails are often written poorly. Be wary of poor spelling and grammar. This is usually a tell-tale sign that the email is not from Jobberman.
- Fake links - Be careful when clicking links in an email. In phishing emails they will try to hide the true destination of a link. Before clicking, hover your mouse pointer over the link to see where it goes. Watch out for any subtle differences in the URL and if you are unsure, don't click the link.
Opportunities that seem too good to be true usually are. Be wary of advertisers requesting the following:
- An upfront fee (e.g. For 'processing' your application).
- Acceptance of a money transfer where you can retain a portion as 'payment'.Fees for ‘medical testing’, ‘visa processing’, ‘application processing’ ‘travel expenses’ or any other form of fee.
- Bank, MPesa or credit card details.
- Drivers licence, National ID or passport information.
- Tax for PIN numbers.
- Non work-related personal information, such as your appearance, marital status.
- A Jobberman, LinkedIn, Facebook or any other username and password.
- Any other personally identifying information.
Jobberman endeavours to ensure that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities and will remove any ads that are identified to have contravened the sites Terms and Conditions.
Always check the legitimacy of any ad, email or employer that seems suspicious before you respond.For example, large well-known companies usually do not include Hotmail or other free email addresses in their ads. If you have any concerns, call the company and verify the ad, don't just assume that because the ad claims to represent a company that it actually does.
What to do if you suspect an ad or email to be fraudulent
If you have any concerns over the legitimacy of a job ad, email or job seeker profile from Jobberman:
- Do NOT respond to the ad or email
- Report it to us immediately, or use the "Report This Ad" button that appears on every ad, or alternatively let us know immediately on https://www.facebook.com/JobbermanGhana
- Make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software to protect your computer.
- If you have supplied your bank account, MPESA or credit card details, please contact your financial institution immediately and ask for their advice.
- Be alert for suspicious emails asking for personal details..
For all partnering, content distribution, e-commerce and technology inquiries, email us at email@example.com
Any other enquiries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org resume exploratory discussion(s).