Welcome to Ghana's #1 online jobs platform.
We connect qualified professionals like you to their dream jobs and employers to the best talent to help grow their businesses.
Transforming HR and Productivity in Ghana.
Jobberman Ghana was established in Ghana in 2012 with the aim of digitising Human Resources and Transforming Productivity in Ghana. We use a bespoke mix of human and automated solutions to match employers with the best candidates, so they can hire the right fit faster. Jobberman Ghana forms part of the investment portfolio of Ringier One Africa Media.
Jobberman is launched in Ghana.
Jobberman is listed as one of Africa’s Top 20 Tech Startups of 2012 in Forbes Magazine.
Focus on marketing and PR, Joselyn Dumas is unveiled as Jobberman Ghana Brand Ambassador.
Jobberman Founders Named on the 40 African Innovators to Watch List.
ROAM Africa acquires Jobberman Ghana.
Jobberman Ghana Wins Human Resource Company of the Year 2019 - Ghana Trade & Commerce Awards.
Jobberman Ghana Nominated at Ghana Development Awards 2020.
To be the go-to company for all your human resource and recruitment needs.
To be Ghana’s most user-centric and transparent career ecosystem, where we connect the right candidates with the right opportunities.
Our Core Values
We consider ourselves PACE setters and thus our core values are; Performance, Accountability, Continuous Learning and Excellence.
Our Management Team
Jobberman Ghana is led by a multidisciplinary senior management team with extensive experience leading digital transformation in Ghana.
Chief Executive Officer
Anita Yayra Akoto
Customer Experience Manager
Nana Bassaw Blay
Head of Sales
Nana Kwaku Normah Awuah
Let us change your HR narrative
Jobberman interacts with over 620,000 users on its online platform and places over 400 talent in various roles on a monthly basis. With a seeker audience of over 606,000 candidates,
Jobberman Ghana is currently the leading recruitment portal in Ghana.
You can trust us for all your recruitment needs. We are there for our users, every step of the way.
WORK WITH US
Q: What is Jobberman?
A: Jobberman is West Africa's No. 1 jobs website. We help employers fill their vacancies quickly and cost-effectively by giving them access to the most relevant pool of qualified job-seekers.
Q: Do you offer career advice?
A: Yes. blog.jobberman.com.gh offers top career advice from well-known personalities like David Eyinade, Anderson Uvie-Emeagbo, and Bode Asiyanbi, to mention a few. We are constantly looking for other experienced writers who are passionate about career and working life.
Q: Can I advertise with Jobberman?
A: Yes, you can. As an employer, to advertise your job vacancies on Jobberman.com, click on 'Post a job' and choose from the options available. To advertise your brand on our website, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on our advertising rates.
Q: How do I apply for a job?
A; Click on the job title and follow the directions for applying in the selected listing. If you have questions about an application you have submitted, you should contact the employer directly.
Q: Do I need a PC before i can visit Jobberman.com.gh?
A: No. You can also access Jobberman.com.gh on your mobile phone.
Q: What happens when I apply online for jobs posted on Jobberman.com.gh?
A: Your resume will be sent to the employer who will handle the hiring process. Do not worry if you do not receive immediate response. Sometimes it takes weeks or even months to sort applications. Be rest assured that the employer will contact you if you are a successful candidate.
Q: Do I need a resume to apply to a job posting?
A: Yes. Your resume is what explains your focus, qualifications, strengths, as well as your commitment to starting or changing a career, which will help the employer make recruiting decisions.
Q: If I get a job through Jobberman.com.gh, will Jobberman.com.gh collect part of my salary?
A: No, No and No. Jobberman.com.gh does not get a cut out of your salary nor do we demand for such.
Safe Job Hunting
The proliferation of scams on the internet commonly leads us to view scam job adverts and fraudulent activities as genuine. There are scam artist out there making millions off of fake job postings, and pay-to-play schemes designed to cheat unsuspecting people. It is important that you protect yourself against job scams and other fraudulent activities during the course of your job search.
What to look for?
Fraudulent activities can occur in the form of:
- Scam artists wanting to throw you off your game will prey on your anxiety by provoking you, a job seeker with a false sense of urgency by saying things like, you have to act now or time is running out.
- Scam artists will typically require things like certification fees, background-check fees, or set-up fees. This is a big red flag.
- Never give out your personal information over the phone to a stranger. Often, scam artists will ask for credit/debit cards and bank account details and once they have this information, you will likely not hear back from them. Do not accept a money transfer where you can retain a portion as payment or money or cheques deposited into your accounts.
- Always confirm the name of the company that has invited you for an Interview. Confirm that the venue of the interview indicated is the same as the hiring companys or recruiting agencys official address.
Jobberman.com.gh endeavours to ensure that all job adverts on our site are for legitimate job opportunities and will remove any advert identified to have contravened the Jobberman Terms and Conditions.
What to do if you suspect a job advert or email to be fraudulent?
- Do NOT respond to the advert or email
- Report it to Jobberman immediately, providing a link to the ad or a copy of the email.
- Make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software to protect your computer.
- If you have supplied your bank account or credit card details, please contact your financial institution immediately and ask for their advice
- Be alert for suspicious emails asking for personal details.
- Be sure to always provide a link to the fraudulent job advert or a copy of the email.