Terms & Conditions
Revised: March, 2022
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern all Advertisers (defined as "Advertiser", "you" and "your") that:
- have accessed the Jobberman Employer website as an advertiser via https://www.jobberman.com.gh/
- have placed a Job Ad on www.jobberman.com.gh;
- have been advised that applications submitted in respect of the position advertised in the relevant ad will be stored on your behalf within https://www.jobberman.com.gh/; and
- have utilised any features of the Site or JOBBERMAN's Products offered through the Site.
Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on this Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Terms.
Depending on what level of service you choose, there may be other terms that govern your relationship with JOBBERMAN in conjunction with these Terms.
For the purposes of this agreement the words "Jobberman", "Jobberman Limited", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to Jobberman.com.gh and "Site" to materials delivered on https://www.jobberman.com.gh/
The Site is owned and operated by JOBBERMAN.com.gh Limited defined as ("JOBBERMAN", "we", "us" and "our").
Your continued use of this Site will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms by you.
Variation of Terms
1. JOBBERMAN may vary these Terms at any time. If JOBBERMAN varies these Terms, it will provide notice by publishing the varied Terms on the Site.
2. You accept that by doing this, JOBBERMAN has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Terms.
3. All amounts owing to JOBBERMAN must be paid before service will be fulfilled.
4. You are obliged to pay for the services that JOBBERMAN agrees to provide you with regardless of whether you utilize or fully utilize those services. If you do not provide JOBBERMAN with the necessary materials or information for JOBBERMAN to deliver these services to you, you are still liable to JOBBERMAN for full payment.
5. Make Payments using Cellulant, EFT / Bank Transfer, Mobile Money or Flutterwave platform dependent on the selected payment method.
6. If you do not pay for services rendered on time, JOBBERMAN may disable your account without notice and refuse to supply further services to you.
7. You agree that JOBBERMAN may disclose this information to a credit reporting agency or any other interested person.
Intellectual Property Rights
8. Jobberman retains all intellectual property rights subsisting in any of the goods and services provided to you by Jobberman.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
9. JOBBERMAN provides no warranty to you that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however, it arises (whether in contract, negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site.
10. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via the Site, liability for breach of an implied term which cannot be excluded by legislation, is limited at our option to either, the supply of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) again or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
11. Our limitation of liability under these Terms applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption, or the loss of data or information, even if we are informed of their possibility.
12. JOBBERMAN accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in your advertisements and you must check your advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site.
13. JOBBERMAN agrees to use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time.
14. JOBBERMAN cannot and does not guarantee you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site, or features and products available through the Site, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient safety procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
15. JOBBERMAN acts as a medium through which individuals seek employment opportunities. JOBBERMAN does not vet, nor is it responsible for vetting candidates or the representations made by them whether oral or in writing - including those representations appearing in candidates' resumes.
Changes to the Site
16. JOBBERMAN reserves the right at all times, without the need to have to provide any notice to you, to alter the functionality and/or appearance of its products and services available from JOBBERMAN or the Site itself, including but not limited to advertisements on the Site and/or as they are represented on mobile communication devices.
17. You warrant and agree that:
a. you have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by these Terms and perform the obligations under them;
b. advertisements and other works posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
c. all files delivered to JOBBERMAN will be free of infection or viruses;
d. you will not use the Site for any illegal purpose;
e. you will not use the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site to upload, download, transact, store or make available data that is unlawful, harassing threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive violent, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise in our opinion objectionable or damaging to JOBBERMAN, the Site users or persons generally;
f. if you have engaged a third-party provider to obtain data and/or obtain services from the Site on your behalf, you understand that a breach of these Terms by that provider will be deemed to be a breach of the relevant Terms (including the Product Terms) by you, and JOBBERMAN will have the right to take action against you on account of that breach (even if you had no knowledge of, and no involvement in, the said breach); and
g. if applicable you have complied with your obligation under clause 49 of these Terms.
18. You may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms to any other person or entity without JOBBERMAN's prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If you are a company, any change in your effective control shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
19. You indemnify and will keep indemnified JOBBERMAN, its officers, employees, and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages, and expenses incurred by JOBBERMAN in connection with:
a. any breach of these Terms or the Product Terms by you;
b. any negligent act or omission by you;
c. the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by you on the Site or any related site; or
d. an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances, or codes of conduct that occurs as a consequence of your advertisement appearing on the Site.
20. You agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by JOBBERMAN or accessed from the Site in a manner that abides by all applicable laws of Nigeria or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
21. Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software.
22. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction, or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing, or reproducing information contained on our Site on another website or in any other publication), without JOBBERMAN's prior written approval.
23. You may not use the Site to post any pyramid scheme on the Site and you also may not ask or require any candidate to pay a fee, charge, cost, or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the Site whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the candidate in the job advertisement itself or in any communication with the candidate that takes place as a result of a job advertisement placed on the Site.
24. You may not use any feature of the Site to send any unsolicited commercial electronic messages to candidates, whether individually or as a group. Candidate management tools may only be used to communicate with candidates in accordance with the Product Terms.
25. You must not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material, or any other form of publicity relating to JOBBERMAN without JOBBERMAN's prior written approval.
26. Any advertisements acquired by you from JOBBERMAN must not be on-sold or supplied by you to third parties unless you are a media buyer (as approved by JOBBERMAN) whose primary business it is to acquire media on behalf of third parties, or unless you are a job recruiter and supply job recruitment services (as approved by JOBBERMAN) in conjunction with the advertisements.
Misuse of candidate data, and on-selling
27. Any personal information of any candidate that you obtain through your use of the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site (including job applications received from candidates) must only be used by you in relation to your genuine employment and/or recruitment activities.
28. Selling or offering services or products (such as learning or educational courses or tools) to candidates whose personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including job applications received from candidates) is considered by JOBBERMAN to be a misuse of candidate data and is prohibited.
29. You may not under any circumstances provide any candidate personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including job applications received from candidates) to any other party, including to any affiliate or related party of yours (unless JOBBERMAN has otherwise consented to this). This restriction on forwarding personal information applies irrespective of whether you receive direct financial benefit for doing so.
30. JOBBERMAN is resolute in its determination to prevent the misuse of candidate data. If JOBBERMAN believes that you have misused candidate data for any reason, JOBBERMAN reserves the right to:
a. immediately suspend or terminate your account, and/or suspend or terminate the account of any party that has received candidate personal information from you in breach of these Terms;
b. report any potential contraventions to the relevant authorities; and/or
c. take legal action against you including any number of remedies provided by law, including the award of monetary damages.
31. You must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances, and codes of conduct.
32. You must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising.
33. You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or an externally hosted application form:
a. within the details of a job ad except in the apply options;
b. within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
c. within an employer/company profile; or
d. within any communications with a candidate via Talent Search without JOBBERMAN's approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at JOBBERMAN's discretion.
34. You are not permitted to promote or refer to brands other than those associated with your business, (or a business operated by a related party to you):
a. within the details of a job ad (including from the apply functions);
b. from within JOBBERMAN's job application process;
c. within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
d. within an employer/company profile; or
e. within any communications with a candidate without JOBBERMAN's express approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at JOBBERMAN's discretion.
35. You may only post Advertisements on the Site that are in respect of a genuine employment opportunity that is current as at the time of posting the Advertisement, and for which you are currently recruiting. JOBBERMAN reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine employment opportunity exists.
36. You may not post advertisements to the Site to any location outside of Nigeria without JOBBERMAN's approval. JOBBERMAN reserves the right to charge you our then applicable rate for any advertisement posted to any such location in breach of this clause.
37. You must ensure that advertisements posted to the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you familiarize yourself with the advertising requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure the appropriate placement of advertisements.
38. Advertisers must ensure that all information entered into any data entry field, as part of the advertisement classification process, relates directly to the relevant data field category. JOBBERMAN reserves the right to amend, alter or remove any information that does not meet this requirement.
39. JOBBERMAN reserves the right and Advertisers must accept as a condition of advertising on the Site, JOBBERMAN's right to re-classify advertisements posted to the Site, entitling JOBBERMAN to withdraw advertisements from one category of its Site and to re-publish advertisements in another category on the Site.
40. Job advertisements are valid for up to 45 days, although you can choose to expire the advertisement earlier.
41. The following actions constitute a new/additional job advertisement:
a. Changing the job title of a job advertisement;
b. Changing the job description and requirements;
c. advertisements as these, will count against your account and JOBBERMAN will invoice you accordingly.
Authority to store and retain applications
42. You expressly authorize JOBBERMAN to store and retain all applications submitted in response to the relevant ad within the Jobberman Employer Zone, rather than emailing those applications to an external source.
43. Your access to the Jobberman Employer Zone (and the functionality contained therein) will be via a secure login username and password issued to you by JOBBERMAN (the Password). The Advertiser is responsible for:
- Providing JOBBERMAN with the identity and contact details of individuals authorized to access the Jobberman Employer Zone on your behalf (authorized users);
- Setting authority limits for all authorized users;\
- Ensuring that any Password provided to authorized users is kept secure and confidential.
44. You are responsible for the use of the Password issued by JOBBERMAN to enable users to gain access to the Jobberman Employer Zone, whether the use is by authorized users or any other person. Any act or omission by an authorized user in respect of the use of the Password and/or the use of the Jobberman Employer Zone that breaches these Terms will be deemed a breach of these Terms by you.
45. Once access to the Jobberman Employer Zone has been granted to you by JOBBERMAN, the Advertiser will have access to the Jobberman Employer Zone and the functionality therein unless such access is terminated by us in accordance with these Terms and/or the Product Terms.
46. JOBBERMAN will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Jobberman Employer Zone is available for access by authorized users at all times. Notwithstanding this, JOBBERMAN and its third-party service providers may be required to undertake maintenance and upkeep of the Jobberman Employer Zone from time to time. JOBBERMAN will endeavor to limit any 'downtime' period
Basic Job is our entry-level product that allows you 2(employers/recruiters) to publish a job on our website and receive applications from interested parties. The applications are hosted on our CV database portal called ATS and recruiters can access and review them any time on the ATS
- Basic job is our listing product which allows you a Listing Slot on the Jobberman website.
- The listing slot is available for 45 days, after which the listing expires.
- Jobberman is not responsible for the number of applications and quality of applications you received.
- Jobberman does not charge Job seekers for Jobs placed, therefore You cannot for any reason charge any form of payment from Jobseekers
- One can only post 1 Job Listing per a Basic Job Credit
- This allows you access to The ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
The Job boost product increases the volume of job applications by optimizing the audience reach of job adverts through prominent visibility and premium branding.
- With a Job boost, your job advert gets featured on the homepage, search results page, and company directory pages.
- A job boost is available for 30 days
- A boosted job advert gets search prominence in the frontend filters and our respective social media platforms.
The Standard Job Product is our upgraded Listing product which empowers employers to find the right candidate(s) with ease using the automated relevance feature which prioritizes “qualified” candidates in the ATS.
- Standard Job is available for 45 days, after which the listing expires.
- The standard Job product automatically highlights all candidates who apply for your Standard Listing role, whose profiles match your Job requirements with the “PROFILE MATCH” tag, on the ATS
- The Standard Job is featured to ensure your job gets enough prominence
- You get a complimentary assessment credit to test the skills of candidates who apply for your Standard Job Listing
- The Standard Job is a self-service and as a result, shortlisting and interviewing candidates are the sole responsibility of the client/employer
The Bestmatch product leverages on our automated matching algorithm to match 10 best applicants that match your job requirements who apply for your Bestmatch listing.
- The Bestmatch product delivers a short list of up to 10 applicants in 10 Working days. Note that this shortlist is based on Applications for your Bestmatch match listing
- The best match product is suitable for Entry and Mid-level nontechnical roles, as a result Jobberman would not be held accountable for not getting the suitable candidate for such roles.
- You get a complimentary assessment credit to test the skills of candidates who apply for your Bestmatch Listing
- Bestmatch is a semi self service, thus only matches you with 10 best applicants who may meet your requirements, but do not interview or contact candidates for the employer.
- You get an automated email from the platform with the shortlist of 10 Best Match candidates and reasons for best match selections
- Your bestmatch Listing gets Programmatic Optimised Prominence which helps put your listings in front of the right candidates first. For example, passive candidates are invited to apply through job alerts in their email, and job is given visibility on social media.
- Executive Recruitment starts when all pre-conditions(MOU is signed) of the Service are met.
- Jobberman will provide an end-to-end recruitment of the ideal candidate for the hiring Company (2nd Party).
- Jobberman will provide the hiring company with a minimum of 3 qualified candidates (edited CVs taking out their contact details and references) for the hiring company to review. After a review of CVs by the hiring company, a request to meet selected preferred candidates for the interview is made at the company’s end. (there is the option of using our office space but which comes at a cost- this is negotiated by both parties)
- Notice must be given to Jobberman within 48 hours to enable the recruitment team and the candidate to prepare adequately for the interview.
- In the case candidate(s) do not meet requirements during the interview with the hiring company, Jobberman will keep providing candidates to the hiring company till the Ideal candidate is hired.
- Reasons for rejecting any candidate shall be communicated to the Jobberman within 24 hours after the interview. (This will help to guide our search further)
- If Virtual interviews will be a formal request may be made so that a recruitment team member may be represented but will not take or influence any decision on the panel.
- Jobberman will do a replacement only when the hired candidate leaves within 3 months. After 3 months of working with the candidate, replacement comes at a cost.
- Offer letters and any other necessary documents to be presented to the selected candidate by the client however shares the signed offer letter to Jobberman (Recruitment team)
With this product Jobberman is responsible for the entire recruiting process from sourcing of candidates to candidates accepting an offer to work.
Pro Recruit Terms and Conditions
Revised: March, 2022
- Pro-recruit shall commence when all pre-conditions of the services are satisfactorily completed.
(Full payment made, detailed job description and requirements provided including salary and job location) This product is for Mid Level and Entry Level roles.
- Jobberman shall provide 3- 5 candidates to the hiring company. Candidates will not be thoroughly interviewed but rather their experiences and qualifications will be confirmed through a telephone call and be notified of the company their CVs will be sent.
- Candidates must be given at least 48 hours prior notice to any interview keeping the Jobberman recruitment team in the notice of dates set for interviews.
- Jobberman shall not be responsible if candidates are not given 48 hours’ notice and do not show up for the interview.
- Jobberman shall only replace candidates if condition 3 is met.
- A replacement of candidates who have worked more than a month or candidates who have been dismissed from the company due to personal reasons will only be replaced by Jobberman at a service cost/charge.
- The hiring company(employer) is responsible for all background checks and references of candidates. Jobberman shall not be held responsible for any theft by a candidate if the hiring company fails to do this.
- Background checks can be conducted by Jobberman and handed over to the hiring company(employer) at an extra cost but the responsibility of the candidate depends solely on the employer.
Employer Referral Program
Revised: March, 2022
For you to get a referral credit/reward for inviting a new Jobberman employer:
You must have a valid and verified employer account on Jobberman;
The employer you refer must click on your link and complete the Jobberman Employer Signup process and be verified by the Jobberman Team. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your link was used to create the account;
The referred employer who registered the new account must be a new Jobberman employer and not an existing or returning user. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer;
You will receive a referral credit/reward in your Jobberman account, however, the referral reward is only issued when a referred employer makes a purchase. The referral reward will be valid for one year or at our sole discretion from the date it appears in your account.
Referral credits/rewards are issued to a single Jobberman account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
Jobberman reserves the right to void your referral credits/reward, terminate your eligibility to earn referral rewards, or terminate your account, or the accounts of Jobberman members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same persons/employers in order to generate additional referral credits/rewards;
Refer employers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
Use false names, impersonate other people or employers, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
Offer an incentive to others to register new accounts;
Violate these terms or any other of Jobberman’s terms and conditions in any way; or
Participate in Jobberman’s Referral Program if doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
Jobberman reserves the right in our sole discretion at any time and with or without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the amount of the referral credits/reward, revise how you may earn and spend referral credits/rewards, modifying the duration and expiration of referral credits/rewards, changing the maximum amount of referral credit/rewards that you may earn, and stopping the Jobberman Employer Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Jobberman website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Jobberman website or the Jobberman Employer Referral Program after the date such changes are posted.