A reputable institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Supports the implementation of all scheduled programmes.
- Ensures compliance with formal administrative regulations.
- Assists Committees in the discharge of duties.
- Writes memos, internal and external correspondences.
- Participates in departmental meetings, writes minutes and submits reports.
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken.
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management Studies, Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience in a Public Sector Organization.
- Experience using a variety of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
- Pays attention to detail.
- High sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
Send Cv to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted