We are looking to fill 3 vacant positions: 1. Secretary (Bilingual): Must be able to speak fluent English & French 2. Accountant 3. Business Development Manager
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS SECTION
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Responding to phone calls.
- HND in related field
- Must be able to speak English and French fluently.
- At least 1 year work experience
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Qualification & experience:
At least a degree in accounting from a reputable institution, with knowledge in Auditing
At least, 5 years working experience
Professional certification in ACCA, CIMA, ICA or CPA will be added advantage
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant accounting software
Self-driven individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision
Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management
Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism
Strong time-management and organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Analytical and problem-solving skills
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Develop a growth strategy focused on customer acquisition, Brand visibility and customer satisfaction
Manage a business team and provide weekly performance report to management.
Identify fast moving products on the market and sign contracts with relevant suppliers
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
At least a degree in marketing
At least 5 years of proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a related role
Must have strong supervisory skills
Must have experience in e-Commerce
Must have a flair for Information Technology
Qualified applicants should send CV to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.