- Receives and responds to clients’ enquiries in-person or via phone or email.
- Sign up clients to use the gym facilities.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Summarizes daily gym sales under the supervision of the Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Contact members on a regular basis to ensure their needs are being met.
- Assist the General Manager to run her office by receiving and sending out correspondences to and from her office.
- Provides administrative functions and other secretarial duties such as taking minutes at staff meetings and departmental meetings.
- Supervises and coordinates clerical activities at the reception.
- Makes requisitions to procure office stationery and other office equipment and ensure their judicious usage.
- Ensure all clients who use the facilities are fully paid-up.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Maintains contact with all departments.
3.1. External Relations:
- Maintains relations with individual and corporate clients, organised groups and anyone who visits the Centre.
Responsibility For Assets:
- Responsible for the effective handling of office equipment such as laptops, intercom, photocopiers etc.
Educational & Experiences
- A degree or HND in any discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position; preferably entertainment, media or hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in all Microsoft office suite.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on work activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and relate to people at all levels.
- An interest in fitness and event organizing activities will be an advantage
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
Supervision of Personnel - NIL
- Work will be generally office based.
- Must be prepared to work long hours and some weekends and on some public holidays.
NB: Deadline for cv submission to the 22nd of October