He /She shall perform the following duties:
1 Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments.
2 Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
3 Organize events and conferences.
4 Remind the manager of important tasks and deadlines.
5 Type, compile and prepare reports, presentation and correspondence.
6 Manage database and filing systems.
7 Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
8 Conduct research on behalf of the manager.
9 Remind the manager of important meetings.
1 Organize the Manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
1. Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
2. Flexibility and adaptability.
3. Good oral and written communication skills
4. Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
5. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
6. Ability to learn company specific software if required.