- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Handling and management of official emails and office phones.
- Record keeping, filing and management of files
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Ensuring telephones, internet, office network, intercom facilities are functional at all times.
- Ensuring daily occurrences relevant to the running of the Firm are recorded and reported to Management at the close of business each working day.
- Provide support to staff.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Deadline: As soon as possible