Female Home Cook
Jobberman Third Party
Food Services & Catering
We are looking for a dedicated Female Home Cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations standards. The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing the kitchen neatly , as needed. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storeroom are kept clean and tidy.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assisting in supervising all kitchen areas to ensure consistent and high-quality products are produced
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety at the kitchen and always keeping the place tidy.
- Inspect several times daily, all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health and Safety regulations to avoid spoilage.
- Knowledge in first aid, fire, and emergency procedures is an added advantage, in order to operate kitchen equipment safely and sensibly.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
- Experience in working within budget constraints
- Diploma/Certificate in cookery
- Not Stay in, Should live at Dzorwulu and its environs
- Should be able to speak and write English
- Should be able to cook continental dishes
- Should be hardworking and descent
- Shouldn’t be more than 30 years
Location: Dzorwulu and it's Environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.