The successful candidate must be a team player with a drive for results and able to:
- Manage and supervise workers and staff of the facility
- Manage petty cash of the facility
- Prepare invoices
- Answer calls and schedule meetings for the CEO
- Manage the company’s books
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exposure to managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Significant report writing and presentation experience.
- Experience in negotiation/influencing
- Computer literate (strong MS Office skills) & Audit software skills
Salary: GHS 700 (Negotiable)