- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing confidential correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of sensitive and confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating a win-win situation for direct access to the CEO’s time and office
- Works closely with CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Has a strong understanding of the production industry and plant / production process, hence is able to communicate very well with CEO and management team from a knowledgeable point
Qualification, Experience, and Knowledge Required.
- A minimum of a Degree required
- Ability to read, write and speak French
- Significant work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Professional accreditation with an industry related body would be advantageous
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change
- Understand lean manufacturing
- Excellent Attention to detail Skills
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Understanding engineering, scientific and other technical information
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Analytical and PC skills
- Efficient and Discrete
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Very organized and proactive
- Strong communication abilities