You will be our representative in-country and a passionate leader within the Digital for Development movement. Your role is to drive impact, working with partners to develop and launch innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns via mobile. You will ensure that every large development organization and potential private sector client knows about Viamo’s latest solutions and you will supervise the delivery of Viamo’s work on our projects including multi-year funded programs.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Take the lead in creating impact and ensure that all Viamo staff are passionate and committed to creating impact through mobile
- Take the lead on the identification of new business opportunities in Ghana, track and respond to RFPs, and design high-quality budgets.
- Work with partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects; this includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets, and responding to RFPs.
- Delight our partners with quality, and timely execution of program deliverables.
- Manage the 3-2-1 Service, expanding the content available, developing strategic partnerships to ensure sustainability and increase impact for end-users
- Manage relationships with Mobile Network Operators to ensure the infrastructure is in place to connect with all mobile phones in Ghana
- Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies
- Manage the Viamo GH team and the administration of the GH office.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements
- Bookings: Value of secured partnerships
- Revenue: Execution & invoicing of program deliverables.
Team and Reporting Structure:
- Reports to Regional Director for Anglophone West Africa (AWA).
- Line manages: Director of Programs, 3-2-1 Product Manager (1), Enterprise Sales Lead (1). Other staff may be included in the future.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong experience working with key donors and partners, particularly with USAID, UN agencies, and multilateral.
- At least 8 years of senior management experience, including strong intercultural sensitivity, and a passion for unleashing the potential of your colleagues
- Experience of 8+ years in any combination of social enterprise, INGO, mobile network operator, ICT4D, business development
- Proven business development skills, with a history of submitting winning applications
- Project management experience, including reporting and budgeting.
- Excellent budgeting and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (and French, if applicable)
- Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Experience living and working in Ghana
- Experience implementing USG-funded projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.