- Promotion and booking of travelling arrangements for clients (individuals or corporate) by determining client’s needs and propose suitable and affordable travel packages,
- Discuss client’s specifications and go on to organize travel from start to finish considering ticket bookings, accommodation, transportation and conference organizing.
- Provide travelers with the needful information as well as useful travel or holiday materials including guides, maps, event programs etc.
- Research into various destinations as well as the means of travel, taking into account process, customs and belief systems weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Collecting of all payment
- Make good use of promotional techniques and also outline promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- To take charge of all administrative works.
- Passion to succeed and expand frontiers
- Proven track record as a Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Appreciation of computer reservations systems and e- travels such as Amadeus & Galileo.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is added advantage.
- Quality sales skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Knowledgeable in various areas of travel, e.g. domestic, international etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively to win clients’ assurances
- Independent-minded and able to handle crisis.
- Candidates with personal experience in travelling are preferred.
- Qualification with the relevant documents should be submitted.
- The applicant should reside around Achimota, Abeka Lapaz, and Kwashiman.