- Organize filing system for relevant company documents.
- Manage company social media accounts and online sources
- Identify opportunities for company growth and market expansion
- Attend to client queries and concerns, act as point of contact for all staff, service providers and any external parties.
- Manage office equipment and supplies stock, ordering new supplies and pay bills as needed.
- Answer phone calls and schedule meetings
- Prepare weekly reports and presentations.
- Assist with job postings and interviews.
- Manage mail correspondence and issue receipts.
- Adhere to all company policies including punctuality, excellent work ethics
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous)
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Minimum of three years proven experience in working Sales/Marketing/HR (or in an office environment)
- Ability to drive and having a driver’s license is a preference.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, creative and innovative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to multitask
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Kindly find the link below to download PEPs app from Google play store and App Store;