Talent Scout (Recruiter)
People Operations team is excited to bring on two Talent Scouts (Recruiters) to help grow our already stellar team into an even bigger one! If you have a knack for reading people, are results driven, and want to make a big impact in a big way, then keep reading!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Expectations for your first six months:
- 60 Days: Independently screen candidates using our proven system and our own technology!
- 90 Days: Takes ownership of the recruiting process and make updates as needed
- 6 Months: Reduce our time to hire to 8 weeks and maintain data points for continued enhancement.
A day in the life of…
- Owns the recruitment process
- Manages advertising for all open positions
- Creatively sources and effectively screens all candidates in a crazy efficient manner
- Conducts productive reference calls and background checks
- Owns the candidate experience and is always working to update
- Facilitates and negotiates the offer process so all parties see the upsides
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations for hiring and screening practices
- Manages the global hiring plan with the People Ops team
- Effectively manages the handoff of candidates to the onboarding process
- Gathers and analyzes recruiting data - owns the numbers
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have at least 2 years remote recruiting experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.