We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop relationships with the Truv team (Sales, marketing, product, engineering) to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates (LinkedIn, Gem)
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Truv and the Organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline and work with your RC to manage the interview scheduling.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS (Greenhouse).
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to events and offices across the country
- Experience using Gem, Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.