Your mission is to manage the fulfillment of all requests made by clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and improved overall profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for handling the process of recruiting the highest caliber candidates.
- Uses innovative sourcing techniques to create diverse candidate slates, including creating and fostering relationships with diverse professional organizations
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber of candidates through online social networking and job boards, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Screen candidate responses to job postings and shortlist candidates for interview
- (Screen applicants by phone and in person )
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief.
- Update recruitment status on databases (Utilize excel to manage candidate communication and report on metrics)
- Advise recruitment manager / sales managers on customers and prospects to visit and discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building
- Handles all executive recruitment related correspondence
- Recruitment Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Satisfaction of service provided
- Meeting timelines for fulfillment
- First Degree in Business Administration (HR option), or Social Science
- Member of CIHRM or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in a senior recruitment position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.