People Operations Manager
Trail Of Bit
We seek a People Operations Manager to build and scale the infrastructure upon which employees and the people processes can operate by driving operational efficiency through documentation, automation, and efficient change management. This individual will ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently, identify process flaws, and recommend improvements to address them. You'll partner with the Head of People Operations to build our operational action strategy, design processes, and implement systems that enable us to scale. You and your team will be responsible for addressing a range of People Operations inquiries, and you'll act as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Oversee the administration and operations of people programs and policies, including but not limited to the stages of the employee journey, such as onboarding, employee status changes, offboarding, promotions, transfers, and administration of compensation changes, benefits, and leave.
- Proactively anticipate obstacles and offer and implement solutions to keep up with the growth of the business.
- Ensure the integrity of people-related data to provide standardized reporting at the leadership level.
- Administer global benefits functions, including core benefits plans, LOA, FMLA, Parental Leave, etc.
- Develop our HRIS and global pay systems, emphasizing implementing self-service and automated functionality across all People technology platforms.
- Build a compliant onboarding process that simplifies the employee experience while ensuring accurate and consistent payment and reporting.
- Develop a team to support critical functions.
- Conduct regular auditing and reconciliations of people- and benefits-related data, and implement solutions to correct and prevent discrepancies in the future.
- Use HRIS data to complete annual compliance filings, including EEO-1 and other state and federal filings, as required.
- Implement updated HRIS and People Systems solutions and workflows, and lead the integration of people systems with ancillary people and IT systems.
- 7+ years of People Operations experience, with a focus on benefits and HRIS
- 2+ years of direct team management experience
- Deep knowledge of People Systems implementation and integration
- Demonstrated experience in managing high-priority projects with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience with international (EU preferred) and multi-state compliance, tax remittances, benefits requirements, and time off plans
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.