We’re looking for a talented Localization Director to join our team and help our clients build incredible solutions to meet their goals and visions. To make this possible, we need the right combination of process and people - and that’s where you come in. As a Localization Director working on projects in partnership with our clients, you’ll help design and develop localized content for products and companies both big and small, ensuring the translation of the messaging into localized versions to meet meaningful international and industry standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Business development: leading the go-to-market and customer success strategies and operations of the localization vertical, in collaboration with the management team at Sora Union.
- Structural planning: design and implement team structures and workflows that can guarantee the quality, efficiency, and scalability of our work, and are compatible with best practices among top global language service providers
- Growing the team: recruiting, hiring and retaining multi-disciplinary global localization teams, while creating an inclusive, cross-cultural environment to optimize performance.
- Managing the team: managing, mentoring, and inspiring across all the teams of localization specialists, as well as providing professional and upskilling guidance for teammates’ growth and development.
- Strategic direction: contributing to the strategy of shaping the direction of the localization vertical, such as future areas of localization to launch business, productization of internal workflow and skill-mapping, etc.
YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Passion in localization: you are deeply passionate about localization, have a solid understanding of localization strategies, principles, and models, and can paint a long-term vision of both the localization world & a localization business.
- Localization leadership: you are a skilled, experienced, and influential localization leader at top-tier firms, and comfortable leading the various aspects of localization across industries.
- Entrepreneurship: you focus on possibilities and not obstacles, can roll up your sleeves, and can balance ambiguity, fast iterative sprints, business awareness, technology, and organizational agility.
- Global experiences: you have studied or worked across different geographies around the world, and have been successful in collaborating with and motivating teammates from different cultural backgrounds.
- Distributed work culture: you are an excellent communicator and collaborator with experiences of managing distributed teams and can bring the best out of your colleagues when not physically together.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.