Lifecycle Specialist: Offboarding
In this role, you will work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity; you will ensure that all offboarding activities for Remotes external employees and clients are performed with a focus on legal compliance by providing a super employee experience to all stakeholders involved
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Complete scope to drive Employee Lifecycle standard operating procedures for Offboarding.
- Be the liaison and provide subject matter expertise for internal and external queries on all Offboarding matters.
- Manage employee data and serve as subject matter expert on our product, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Support reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
- Identify and implement improvements to the Employee Journey and Employee Experience.
- Identify and implement automation and process improvement opportunities.
- Be an internal and external champion by adhering to Remote's values and Lifecycle team's goals.
- Solid experience in a progressive Human Resources Operations or Generalist role is required. Hands-on experience managing complex offboarding situations.
- Strong ability to function independently and as a member of a team dealing with multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including superior communication, analytical, organization, negotiations and professional judgment.
- Good attention to detail and must be focused on accuracy.
- Fluent verbal, and written communication skills in English are required. The ability to communicate in an influential manner is essential to your success in the role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.