We seek young, open-minded people who want to learn how to work autonomously and who are not afraid to speak their minds. We offer a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, packed with challenges and growth opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Learn everything there is to know about our recruiting process, including our current sources, recruiting strategy, and how the candidate selection process works.
- Being mentored and guided step by step through the interview process. You'll learn how to assess your knowledge and technical abilities, as well as validate previous work experiences.
- Take your first steps in the role of point of contact between candidates and clients during the selection process.
- Participate in a multitude of different projects with different managers across the company.
- Students or recent graduates of the humanities.
- Excellent analytical abilities; ability to learn quickly.
- A gifted improviser! Someone with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic grades will be a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Desirable (but not essential!):
- 1+ year of previous work experience.
- Previous experience in the IT market is a big plus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.