Responsible for assisting with the collection, collation and analyses of data to support investment management including fundraising, prospecting, due diligence and investment structuring for potential target companies, implementing and reporting on transformation programs to create value of portfolio companies. Will also support in analysis and operational support for the day-to- day implementation and monitoring of business transformation activities including governance, financials, risk and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist with the implementation of business transformation, performance monitoring and reporting, systems and processes to provide timely financial and operational information for decision making for the investment holding company
- Analyze and provide relevant information for the development and implementation of strategies for portfolio companies to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value
- Conduct market research and provide insights on market activities and trends to inform operational and strategic plans
- Conduct business and financial analysis to provide information for decision-making by executive management and the Board of Directors
- Provide assistance for performance monitoring of the portfolio companies to inform the development of business transformation strategies for continuous growth, improvement and realization of value-for-money
- Assist with the preparation of stakeholder communications and reports
- Coordinate operational efforts for the investment holding company and the portfolio companies including performance improvement systems, processes and activities in line with management directives
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong research abilities
- Knowledge of investments, financial markets, financial management systems and financial services industry requirements
- Ability to use data and analytics with effective financial modelling
- Ability to write clear, concise and compelling reports for senior stakeholders in Microsoft Office Suite and similar software
- Excellent competencies in computers and Microsoft Office (e.g.Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of corporate governance, risk and compliance issues
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and policies
- Ability to work well individually and with teams
Academic /Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field (e.g., Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science) from reputable institutions
- Relevant professional qualification or progress towards such (e.g. Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in relevant areas such as finance, investment management, operations, industry or project/change management.
- Experience in private equity, venture capital or holding company is a plus.
- Industry expertise in the Company’s strategic focus areas is a plus.
- Representatives of the portfolio companies
- Consultants and Service Providers
- Other relevant stakeholders in the private and public sectors
Location: Airport City, Accra
Kindly Note: Application Closes Immediately After 15th November 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.