International Benefit Analyst
Squarespace's Total Rewards team is looking for an International Benefits Analyst who has a experience with all things benefits at a scaling organization while providing administration and support for all employee benefit plans, programs, and policies. You will manage employee benefit inquiries, build our benefit programs, manage compliance related needs, monitor benefit eligibility, and support all other ad-hoc projects. You are excited by the opportunity to be very hands-on with everything from daily administrative work to longer-term, large-scale benefits projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You'll Get To...
- Manage benefit plan vendors across insured programs, pension plans, and other benefits
- Manage third-party vendor relationships, driving efficiency and service expectations with a focus on employee experience
- Lead the implementation of new benefit programs and vendors across new and existing geographies
- Monitor trends in employee requests for new benefits and design changes
- Help with the benchmarking of plans and programs to ensure they are cost-effective, and aligned with local practice
- Be a global contact where needed to monitor programs, respond to questions, and resolve escalated issues
- Help with the provision of requirements to HR Technology and testing for new benefit plan programs, design changes, rate changes.
- Manage and maintain all international leave programs, aligning all policies to local legislation
- Maintain benefits guides, summaries, induction materials, and other benefits documentation following any changes, implementations, renewals.
- Partner with payroll to ensure accurate and timely processing of benefits related changes
- Help with global, regional, and local reporting and analyses
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee benefits information through audits and billing reconciliation
- Help ensure compliance of benefits offerings with all local regulations, government data submissions, and data security protocols
- Support all annual benefit renewals, partnering with vendors/brokers to manage employee communications, coordinate timelines and address employee questions
- Perform other Benefits ad hoc projects
Who We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of progressive experience within employee benefits
- Track record in benefits management and administration in EMEA - some experience with APAC is beneficial
- Knowledge of multiple benefit plans and typical offerings across multiple geographies
- Understanding of applicable statutory regulations, filings, and compliance obligations related to employee benefit programs
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment,, with remote team members in different time zones and across a range of local company cultures
- Experience with Workday beneficial
- Fluent English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.