HR & Payroll Specialist
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
You are passionate, have a can-do attitude and you strive for first-class services? Then join us and become part of our multinational HR Operations team, supporting employees in 15 countries! Learn, share and experience what it means to deliver services to more than 900 employees around the globe.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Execution of all HR administration processes including on/offboarding, data changes, absence management, benefits and more;
- Provide timely input to the monthly payroll and collaboration with our external payroll provider to ensure a smooth payroll process;
- Become first point of contact for our employees, build relationships and provide an outstanding service experience;
- Accurately update our HR system and provide reports to stakeholders while ensuring highest data quality;
- Streamline and continuously improve internal procedures and processes.
- You have 2 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international environment;
- You are familiar with the German labor law;
- You have a passion for providing HR operational excellence and take ownership of your work;
- Your excellent organizational skills and customer focus speak for themselves;
- You are pro-active, curious and flexible in your approach;
- You are fluent in German and English;
- Keeping quality standards high and showing an attention to detail is your way of working;
- You are experienced in working with HR software solutions (Workday is a plus) and MS Office.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.