We are a People team with an exciting mission: to serve the world's very best talent in building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up. As we continue building our foundation and programs, we need a global compensation & benefits analyst (i.e., “Global Rewards Analyst”) to support a variety of critical initiatives. Reporting to our Director of Global Rewards and People Operations, and with a high degree of latitude and ownership, you’ll play a lead role in shaping our company’s comp philosophy, comp structure, comp review cycles, benchmarking, benefits programs, and other highly visible work streams. This role and the team will present you with an immense amount of autonomy to expand your professional development, with a world-class global team to support and coach you along the way. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career - we’re here to support you in getting to where you want to be. Come join a well-respected, highly functional team that is often seen as the central nervous system of the company. We’re super excited to hire for this role and are looking forward to partnering with you!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support and collaborate on global compensation and benefits initiatives.
- Oversee data integrity and reporting for all compensation and benefits data.
- Help design and implement innovative compensation programs that bring outsized leverage for the team – including but not limited to compensation cycles, promotion cycles, LTI programs, et al.
- Help co-author company-wide compensation philosophy and socialize this with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Continuing to build increasingly stronger partnerships with our Finance, Payroll, and Legal Teams
- Provide high-touch support to our People Business Partners, as well as other key members of the People team.
- 3+ years in compensation/HR role.
- Experience building compensation programs or processes.
- Excellent Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – it’s important you are highly data literate and can easily find trends in data sets.
- Excellent communication skills - you can write in a professional voice and communicate esoteric compensation info in a way that others can understand.
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions, especially when they involve creative problem-solving.
- Impeccable follow-through and eager to overcome challenges.
- Operations-minded - you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible.
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.