Director, Global HR Operations
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future. As a Director, Global HR Operations you would plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee HR operational activities for the EMEA region, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization, while ensuring alignment with corporate goals, policies, and objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of HR professionals responsible for supporting G-P’s customers and professionals
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of HR solutions to customers and professionals in the EMEA region through successful achievement of SLAs; ensure customer and professional satisfaction
- Partner with HR Operations leaders in other regions to ensure consistent delivery of HR solutions to customers and professionals globally
- Partner with key stakeholders in Legal, Sales, Finance, Payroll, and Benefits to deliver efficient, effective, and compliant HR solutions based on the overall needs of the Customer
- Manage local accountants, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responsible for addressing and preventing issues, meeting target goals, and controlling operational costs
- Negotiate with potential new customers and existing customers expanding across Europe
- Lead and support HR operations projects
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in related role including HR management or customer service
- Customer-centric and product-focused mindset
- Deep and well-rounded knowledge of HR practices across the EMEA region
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills: you know how to build, mentor, and grow a team of world-class HR professionals
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Technical fluency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self- motivated with the ability to own and drive initiatives to completion; capable of taking full ownership over their work when required The right person will thrive in a "roll up your sleeves" environment, loves solving people problems and can pivot quickly.
- Best-in-class interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust and understanding of customers, professionals, global partners, and cross-functional teams at G-P; natural ability to leverage relationships to drive growth
- Assertive problem-solver with ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a common goal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.