- Support marketing activities through planning, organization and implementation.
- Research market trends, demographics and pricing strategies
- Develop strategies that will promote company products and brands
- Arrange and coordinate promotional activities.
- Assist Manager and directors develop strategic marketing plans that will help the business achieve its objectives.
- Develop and prospect new markets to increase visibility and sales activities.
- Supervise sales team to achieve targets
- Complete contract and documentation processes of all sales made.
- Send reports to the Marketing Manager
- Other duties assigned by Marketing Manager
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum BSc Marketing or management/administration
- Minimum 5years working experience in automobile industry is an advantage
- Good negotiation and communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill, leadership ,strategic thinking and good analytical skill
- Professional in the field of marketing
Interested applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.