- Content Strategy and development, community management and conversational
- Marketing for our clients.
- Digital campaign management, digital strategy, digital media buying (Social Media Ads, Google Ads, paid search i.e. SEO and PPC through 3rd Party Website) for our clients.
- Pitching for new Digital media accounts
- Data Analytics and reporting, product development and digital marketing training for clients.
Required Qualification, Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge and Strong understanding of current social media platforms & their marketing strategy, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC and affiliate marketing and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programs.
- Experience in eCommerce, email marketing will be an added advantage
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop - Adenta