A reputable company in the agro-processing industry is looking to hire an administrative assistant/accounts officer to handle basic administrative and accounting duties.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Collation of data and inputting in accounting software
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently, include PAYE and SSNIT computations and deductions
- Make payments to all payables
- Source for quality raw materials from suppliers
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- Should possess a minimum of a degree in a relevant field
- Should have at least one year working experience
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft office
- Should have working knowledge of accounting software; Tally and quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have a pleasant attitude