Regional MEAL and KML Coordinator
Management & Business Development
Our client is seeking candidates for the role of Regional Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) and Knowledge Management (KML) and Learning Coordinator for the SAGES project in the Upper West Region. The Regional MEAL and KML Coordinator will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and overseeing all project MEAL and KML systems within the UW Region. The coordinator will design the MEAL framework, manage information flows, and report to the Executive Director. He or she will supervise the District M&E and Data Officers to systematically generate, share, synthesize and apply data to learning and effective, adaptive management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead the overall framework for the project’s MEAL and KML systems within the UW including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys.
- Implement the project’s Performance Management Plan (PMP) to systematically document outcomes for project technical leads and leadership team.
- Manage the Projects MIS to capture and analyze real time data in alignment with USAID and other consortium members’ requirements as set in the overall MIS of the SAGES Activity.
- Ensure alignment of MEAL activities with program goals and contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E and Learning activities.
- Monitor project activities and track these activities against the results framework.
- Conduct field visits for data validation, to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets.
- Coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data. Capture and document lessons learned, and champion scaling up of best practices. Generate monthly indicator reports and track progress against key indicators.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of project activities to donors, including progress against targets set in the award agreement and annual work plan, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Provide technical leadership and support to project and partner staff in planning and implementing MEAL systems and activities, data-based program decision-making, and results reporting. Supervise, mentor, and build the capacity of project MEAL staff.
- Support the MEAL Specialist in coordinating the mid-term and final project evaluations.
- Ensure implementation of continuous community feedback mechanisms and training.
- Develop and lead knowledge management programs, facilitate communities of practice and social networking, as well as facilitate organizational learning, change, and advancing foreign aid effectiveness.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of MEAL experience, with experience in technical areas relevant to the solicitation.
- Previous experience managing MEAL on USG-funded programs of a similar size and scope.
- Experience leading Developmental Evaluation (DE) approaches.
- Proven leadership experience in organizational and peer-to-peer learning, capacity strengthening, and the USAID Collaborating Learning and Adapting (CLA) framework.
- Knowledge of ICT for MEAL and data visualization skills is a plus.
- A minimum qualification of first degree in Social sciences, Natural resources, library science, communications or related field and/or
- At least five years’ experience in organizational knowledge management, learning and creating a culture of knowledge management and communication
- Demonstrated presentation skills that can influence decision makers and foster organizational change strategies, and experience implementing them within a complex organizational setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Track record of a strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partnerships and productive working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easily accessible and understandable concepts and/or
- messages for diverse, non-technical audiences; knowledge of tools for communicating program learning.
- Demonstrated track record in strategic, systems, and holistic thinking, managing resistance to change, and understanding of organizational culture, learning, and change management.
How To Apply
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via ATS with “Regional MEAL and KML Coordinator” in the subject line.
Submission deadline is Sunday, 14 May 2023.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We operate a zero tolerance for fraud and corruption. We DO NOT collect fees or request financial information from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.