Management & Business Development
At MPC Limited, we rent out properties located in our yard at Tema Industrial Area. As our Property Manager you would be responsible for providing a pristine environment for our tenants. Your role would also include acquiring new tenants, managing existing tenants in line with best practice, and ensuring efficient management of properties.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
As our Property Manager, you are required to have these competencies:
- Customer Service skills to enable you build and maintain a good relationship with tenants, address their concerns with compassion and empathy while staying in line with excellent customer experience practice.
- Leadership skills to effectively coordinate and supervise maintenance staff to ensure all properties are in pristine condition.
- Teamwork skills to productively collaborate with the management team and deliver on company goals.
- Negotiation skills to ensure value for money from tenants and external contractors.
- Attention to detail to ensure that all necessary policies are procedures are fully complied with by all stakeholders.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Management/ Business Administration/Building Technology or any other relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media Platforms
- At least 1 (one) year of Work/Organizational experience demonstrating key competencies
- Readiness to learn and take initiative as needed.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
You will be responsible for tenant relations, daily operations and running of the maintenance team. Your responsibilities will include these:
- Acquisition of new tenants, receiving prospective tenants and scheduling property viewings.
- Handling daily operations of all properties within the yard
- Collection of rent and organizing the rent payment schedule in liaison with the accountant
- Supervising Repairs and Maintenance work in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Addressing tenant complaints and implementing departure procedures.
- Maintaining records of all prospective clients, signed leases, tenants complaints, maintenance works
- Liaising with General Manager to conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys for tenants.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.