Intern - Learning & Development in Human Resources
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
We are looking for a motivated intern to join our HR team of 20, composed of Payroll Specialists, HR generalists, a Learning and Development manager, internal communication, and Talent Acquisition Specialists. You will be learning and working within the Learning and Development team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support the team with coordinating the logistics and administration of the training activities.
- Administration of LinkedIn Learning and of the internal Learning Management Systems
- Support with maintaining the dashboard of the Learning & Development key indicators
- Support with coordinating the Onboarding programs and the employee engagement initiatives
- You can prioritize and work in a structured way on projects and individually.
- You are a good communicator, client-oriented, proactive, and possess great collaboration skills.
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- You have analytical skills and an eye for continuous improvement.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.