Global BDR Director
Management & Business Development
As the Global BDR Director, it will be your responsibility to take our existing BDR team of 25+ BDRs and two BDR Managers to the next phase of growth. The Oyster BDR Director thoroughly understands the customer journey and how technology, sales best practices, and relevant processes can support revenue generation. They are a step ahead, creating organizational flexibility and using creative strategies to ensure the BDR organization’s success is scalable and can adapt quickly. Tight collaboration with Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales Ops, Rev Ops, New Business Sales, Revenue Acceleration and other business peers will ensure mutual support and alignment. This role oversees the Global BDR division - this encompasses both inbound and outbound BDR teams, spread across multiple countries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work with regional sales leaders to identify untapped regions or markets
- Work with Senior Marketing leaders to understand, influence and align the inbound lead generation strategy with the BDR inbound function and processes
- Promote team collaboration, inclusion, and high-performance culture.
- Develop compensation plans that are motivating and in line with Oyster’s strategy
- Streamline BDR operations and drive efficiency at all levels of the BDR organisation
- Build operating plans to drive the execution of that vision and top-of-the-funnel capability growth across regions
- Develop and share with executive leadership the Oyster BDR team vision
- Create and maintain alignment with Oyster’s growth objectives
- Enable the BDR managers to onboard new team members to achieve proficiency.
- Set up a consistent and career-developing training cadence to improve performance and quota attainment of the team
- Maximize team performance and efficiency
- Develop key leading and lagging indicators for weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports
- Drive performance discipline, including activity, pipeline, BDR management and sales best practice
- Coach and mentor current and future BDR leaders
- Create a coaching culture to improve sales capability and develop a growth mindset across the teams
- Lead, motivate and inspire our global BDR team
- Enhance BDR productivity
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify key accounts, create a strategy to develop them
- Work with Sales, Sales Operations, and BDR leaders to improve the opportunity qualification process
- Create strong feedback loops to collect information and stories for constant program improvement
- Work cross-functionally with teams internally that impact the BDR team day to day and wider strategy. This will include (but not limited to) new business sales, growth marketing, revops, revenue acceleration (sales enablement) and product marketing.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience leading a BDR team of 20+, including managers that directly report to you, in a fast-growing company where you’ve had to build processes and define success metrics
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding pipeline generation objectives
- Strong understanding of Salesforce including experience building and reading reports
- Experience of leading teams selling to SMB and Mid-Market
- Experience selling SaaS products and knowledge of the sales process and cycle as it relates to software sales
- Proven success record of cross-functional work, with examples of projects driven in partnership with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead by example, coach and influence others to drive both high effectiveness and high levels of employee engagement
- Excellent forecasting, reporting and communication skills
- Excellent coach, mentor, sales leader, and thought leader
- Committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Team player, putting the team success first
- Ability to navigate ambiguous and fast-changing priorities, inherent to a fast-growing organisation
- Highly collaborative approach with the ability to navigate change with agility and align teams around common objectives
- Unafraid to fail with a strong capacity to bounce back and learn from what did not work
- [BONUS] Experience working within HR Tech
- [BONUS] Passionate about remote work
- [BONUS] Experience selling or talking to the HR function
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.