Corporate Reporting Analyst – Business Development
Management & Business Development
This Corporate Reporting Analyst role involves being integrally involved in internal and external reporting on ICF’s sales and pipeline information. The information is used to create high-quality reports for use by the C-suite in earnings calls, board meetings, investor relations events, and more. Your job will require collecting, validating, and transforming data into actionable information and insights to support the reporting process through data analysis and visualization. Close attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines should be one of your core strengths.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Analyze Business Development metrics (i.e., sales, pipeline, wins and losses) data to find and report on relevant trends
- Predict future Business Development success based on historical experience to support sales forecasting
- Use data visualization to graphically represent findings and outcomes of data analyses
- Manage multiple priorities and complex data relationships in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Follow strict data analysis quality control processes requiring a high level of attention to detail
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales and pipeline metrics reports for use by senior leadership in a large, publicly traded company,
- Respond to ad hoc requests for more detailed analysis on evolving business needs
- Solve problems, analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Craft well-structured, complete, and logical communications to stakeholders
- Engage in meaningful relationship building efforts across the company to ensure strong working relationships with our internal customers
- Collaborate closely with business managers, our pipeline management team, and opportunity owners to ensure data integrity
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Business Development environment including at least 3 years analyzing and reporting data for executive level audiences (e.g., senior management, Board of Director, investors/shareholders, and/or Business Development metrics and KPIs)
- A high-level attention to detail and the ability to prepare accurate and timely ad-hoc and standardized reports for C-Suite and Executive Management is critical
- Knowledge of the Business Development lifecycle is essential
- Manage and track multiple priorities to successful conclusions
- Expert level of proficiency with Excel and the MS Office Suite, including Teams, SharePoint, and data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Excel power pivot/graphing).
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including presentations and meeting facilitation
- Bachelor’s Degree within a business-related field
- Familiarity with Government contracting
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisition integration
- Proficiency with MS Dynamics, Salesforce, or similar pipeline management system
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.