Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who are we
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
What will you do?
- Work with the Fido Marketing Director to translate marketing goals into content strategy
- Create and implement Fido’s tone of voice and content guidebook
- Take full responsibility for the company site content creation
- Team up with the Marketing team to create Social media, blog, and PR content
- Cooperate with the product team to align products with Fido's tone of voice
- Work closely with Customer Support to improve written communication customers
- Become the Go-To person for anything related to content
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating content, marketing, or advertisement role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertisement, Linguistics, or similar degree with a marketing and content focus.
- Hands-on experience in Social Media/Blogs content creation
- Superbe writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional English and Business English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.