Admin & Office
We are looking for a Chief Foreman/ Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of human and material resources at the workshop facilities.
- Ensure that jobs described on job cards are carefully, properly diagnosed, and fixed according to the best standards and practices as required.
- In the event of further faults diagnosed, these faults are communicated formally to the customers through the Service advisory.
- To plan job scheduling by prioritizing and allocating work to the appropriate and qualified staff accordingly
- To monitor every work in progress and ensure the teams are on the course of their assignment
- To advise on best practices and methods of repair times in consultation with the Head of Service Advisory (HSA)
- Work in consultation with the HSA to ensure services and repair targets are met.
- Ensure all works are carried out within realistic time schedules
- To constantly update the Service Advisory section of work in progress for onward information to customers
- To liaise with the Parts Manager on issues affecting parts availability and advise on the right parts procurement.
- To communicate with external repair agencies as necessary (Outsourced Jobs)
- Ensure all service and repair equipment and tools are well kept and maintained to standard and are used responsibly and accountable.
- Establish and implement effective housekeeping and cleanliness, and workshop management.
- Ensure that all workshop personnel knows health and safety practices and procedures at the workshop and its immediate environments and that they are implemented to the highest standards.
- Occasionally organize training sessions for the technical and non-technical teams (especially the sales teams).
- Responsible for all recordings and data; to and from the workshop.
- You are responsible for ensuring that rules and regulations and workshop standards are strictly observed.
- Assist customers to understand and appreciate their issues by explaining each service need and for quality assurance.
- Understanding customers; requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
- Making the customer comfortable and satisfied with the service being performed.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, and accessories and attends product training as required.
- Maintain very good customer rapport and follow-up to encourage repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Identify employee needs and advise management for hiring and supervising all workshop department personnel and monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a sustainable working plan to promote new business.
- Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
- And any other assignment and responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- And you will report to the General Manager.
- Years of Experience: (2-3 years’ experience)
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.