Business Operations Manager/Senior Manager
Management & Business Development
We are looking for a top consultant or existing Business Operations & Strategy team member to join the growing Bizops & Strategy team at DO. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Bizops & Strategy, this Manager or Senior Manager role offers the opportunity to be part of a CEO-facing team working on executive-priority projects across Strategy, Revenue growth, Sales, and other operational topics. This is a great role for someone looking to apply their skillset across a broad range of topics in a high-growth environment; the team and business are growing, with lots of opportunity to progress quickly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Designing and overhauling business processes as we build for scale.
- Deepening business perspectives through competitive intelligence efforts.
- Bringing first principles problem solving approaches to both legacy challenges as well as new strategy initiatives.
- You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze opportunities.
- Synthesize findings
- Develop execution plans.
- Translate recommendations into results.
- Experience with project management and 'influencing without authority': Ability to turn insights into action, standing up projects and coordinating mixed groups of stakeholders to delivering results
- High-energy with a positive attitude: Motivated to work hard and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at a top strategy consulting firm, investment bank, and/or operating experience in a SaaS or high-growth tech environment highly preferred.
- MBA from a top business school preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.