BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
A Reputable Company
Management & Business Development
The company is a fast-growing Trustee company licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to manage Occupational Pension, Provident Fund and Personal Pension Schemes in accordance with the National Pensions Act, 2008 (Act 766) amended. The Business Development Officer shall primarily be responsible for identifying business growth opportunities and developing strategies to increase company sales. The individual will also oversee the promotion of the company’s brand through traditional and digital channels and manage all client communications.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Minimum Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business
- Administration, Finance, or other related business field. In-depth knowledge of Pensions
- Industry and products is required.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of three years relevant experience in a similar role.
- High level of understanding of Product design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of brand promotion through traditional and digital channels.
- Proactive and innovative in managing and developing marketing and social media campaigns.
- High level of creativity and keen to think outside the box when it comes to meeting the needs of clients.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth of the company’s business.
- Highly motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong ability to network and build strategic business relationships.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant applications.
- Excellent team player
Annual Basic Salary Range: Between GH¢33,600 and GH¢38,400.00. Other benefits available.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter and CV electronically to email@example.com by 5pm on 3rd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.