Business Development Executive
A Reputable Company
Management & Business Development
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Familiarize yourself with all product and services of our company
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word of mouth and through marketing platforms
- Meeting stated targets
- Suggesting upgrades or added services that may be of interest to clients
- Briefing new customers on purchasing procedure
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Candidate must be a female
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Very good knowledge of MS office applications especially Excel
- Qualification Required: (Degree)
- Years of Experience: (2 years experience)
NB: CV’s should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: ( Greater Accra -Mataheko, Afienya and its environs will be much preferred. )
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.