Business Development and Financial Analyst
Jobberman Third Party
Management & Business Development
We are looking for an accomplished business development and financial analyst to improve our company's strategies and competitiveness under the supervision of our business development managers. As a business development analyst, your duties will include evaluating our operations, improving sales revenue, and building a sustainable customer base.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support in the development of pitch decks and materials
- Monitor business development targets, understand gaps and advise on strategies to reach targets
- Develop service offerings where needed
- Analyze trends in the marketplace from a business standpoint
- Provide analysis and insight to suggest opportunities
- Review trends in business development success and challenges and recommend actions
- Support review of company performance, financial and client and report findings
- Generate new ways to present financial information that aids decision making
- Investigate and present findings on new opportunities for investment and growth
- Focus will be both Ghana and Africa wide Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Report writing – ability to express oneself in writing
- New thinking / process improvement
- Challenge status quo
- Intellectually curious – open minded
- Energy / enthusiasm Experience
- 1st degree – Business with finance and/or marketing
- An accountant ideally
- 2-3 years’ work experience
- Ideally in the services industry, commercially focused.
- Start experience preferred.
- Fixed 2-year contract
Salary Range: GHC 2,500.00 – GHC 4,000.00 per month dependent on experience.
Office based with some remote working – office based for probation
Preference for Nigerian / Ghanaian
Bilingual French if possible
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.