As our Senior People Operations Generalist, you will be a key member of our People team, reporting to our Director of People-Ops. In this role, you will be supporting various programs across all aspects of the talent lifecycle, including onboarding, development, and retention. If you are passionate about solving problems and creating unique teammate experiences, this role is for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Design and improve key people processes (onboarding, compliance, benefits, employee relations, etc.)
- Driving teammate learning & engagement through programming and enablement content
- Providing day-to-day guidance for teammates and leaders
- Supporting ad hoc people projects as needed
Within one month, you will…
- Meet & shadow current members of the People team, and start building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Begin developing an understanding of Sourcegraph’s people processes and systems
- Identify opportunities for automation and efficiency
Within three months, you will…
- Improve on and/or build out and operationalize People Ops processes and workflows
- Begin making recommendations for potential policy adjustments to ensure compliance
- Execute on ad hoc projects that support broader People Ops objectives and strategy
Within six months, you will…
- Support teammates in areas including, but not limited to benefits, internal mobility, company policies and procedures, and enablement.
- Consistently meet or exceed your goals
Within one year, you will…
- Play a critical role in keeping Sourcegraph’s people programs and processes on track and evolving.
- 6+ years of experience as a people (HR) generalist or similar
- An in-depth understanding of US employment law (understanding of international employment law is a plus)
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of organizational and project management skills
- Effective at independently proposing solutions to challenges
- Experience solving complex employee relations issues
- Technical know how with People Systems and Analytics
Nice to haves:
- Experience supporting technical talent development (Example: Engineering/Developers)
- Experience with global people operations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.