Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
We support climate action and sustainable development with standards, tools and programs that credibly, transparently and robustly assess environmental and social impacts and enable funding for sustaining and scaling up projects that verifiably deliver these benefits. We work in any arena where we see a need for clear standards, a role for market-based mechanisms, and an opportunity to generate significant environmental and social value.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Overseeing the full cycle of recruitment from job postings through onboarding in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Providing strategic HR partnership to Verra managers and their teams to enhance their growth and impact.
- Ensuring positive candidate and employee experiences through that full cycle.
- Building a data-driven recruiting organization, providing key metrics to offer relevant insights and track our recruitment and onboarding performance.
- Driving both proactive and reactive talent recruitment that aligns with Verra’s commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Managing the relationship with our RPO partner and ensuring their SLAs are met.
- Building and managing a team to administer our hiring and onboarding processes.
- Working with your HR Team colleagues and our IT and Communications teams to build an HR intranet portal aimed at making it easy for employees to find answers to common questions.
- Designing, planning, and implementing branding initiatives to spread the Verra name and reputation as a quality employer.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with talent pipelines, including universities, placement agencies, and professional networks.
- Being a resource to hiring managers and their teams on key recruitment steps, including training them and providing best practice guidelines on crafting impactful job announcements, conducting effective interviews and making offer.
- 10+ years of experience recruiting top talent both domestically and internationally.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience using applicant tracking systems, human resource information systems (HRIS), social media and professional networks as recruitment tools.
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of an organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters.
- Cultural awareness that enables you to work well with stakeholders and partners from different countries and cultures.
- A self-starter approach to your work. You do not wait for assignments but instead, dive in headfirst and are comfortable finding solutions.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the organization’s success.
- Strong knowledge of human resources law.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.