Senior HR Business Partner
Squarespace is in search of a Senior HR Business Partner to join our People team. Focus areas include: coaching, performance management, career development planning, compensation planning, employee relations, and other HR programs; implementing our People team strategy with the business and their talent management goals. You will also work with the broader People Team on projects to cultivate our unique culture and scale our People practices.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
You'll get to:
- Partner with and coach managers on performance management, professional development planning, inclusive leadership, employee relations, and compensation planning
- Be a trusted advisor in all areas of HR including employee relations, investigations, leaves of absence, and compensation
- Leverage data on attrition rates and history, retention risk markers, engagement, and market competitiveness to partner with department executives on their talent management strategies
- Partner with the Total Rewards team to advise leaders and partners on our compensation philosophy and practices
- Partner with the Talent Development team to facilitate tailored learning experiences geared towards team/competency building, leadership development, and career progression
- Contribute to the development of new HR programs and policies aimed at performance management, organizational health and engagement, recognition, talent planning, and position management
- Partner with the Recruitment and FP&A teams on headcount planning and internal mobility, driving hiring efficiencies across your client groups
- Push the status quo and surface opportunities for efficiency to increase the team's time spent on impactful partnership with leadership
Who we're looking for:
- 10+ years of progressive, multidisciplinary HR experience, including dedicated experience working as an HR Business Partner aligned to department executives and senior leadership
- HR leadership experience managing a complex and diverse scope involving multiple stakeholders across a company
- Previously been responsible for driving large-scale solution development beyond the team and individual levels, and are at simplifying complex issues, designing and operationalizing solutions tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Been a primary contributor to improving major processes and have a significant impact on company policy and practices
- A deep understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulations
- Travel as needed for meetings, team events, and in-person work with client groups
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.