Sales & Marketing Officer
Seatec Telecom Services Ltd
Marketing & Communications
We believe that our primary role is to satisfy our Customers’ needs and we are Committed to pursuing this in all aspects of our work, with Integrity, Reliability, Teamwork and Professionalism. We are seeking a passionate, self-managing individual who will share our vision and values and will be committed to delivering on our mission by playing a key role in our sales and marketing operations.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To generate and develop leads/interest in the Company’s offerings, expanding your sales pipeline on a weekly basis.
- To regularly assess customer needs and propose solutions based on the Company’s offerings.
- To effectively manage your leads through the sales funnel, by providing quotations and information on products/solutions in a timely manner, backed by regular and effective follow up.
- To ensure the profitability of all your sales activities through effective planning, proper scoping, costing, negotiation and on competitive terms.
- To close sales to meet and exceed set monthly targets.
- To undertake effective targeting of high value customers in order to win and grow the Company’s customer base each month.
- To represent the Company in various sales events and exhibitions as required.
- To produce timely, effective and high-quality proposals in answer to tenders/requests for proposals.
- To develop and maintain a database of all prospective customers on a daily basis, using CRM software.
- To provide weekly reports on sales activities, particularly on revenues generated and general performance against set targets.
- To produce content and regularly update the Company’s website, social media handles and all other digital assets and marketing/ promotional collateral.
- To effectively promote and sell the Company’s offerings on a daily basis, using all available channels, including the Company’s website, social media handles and collaterals.
- To conduct regular and timely research on the Company’s offering versus that of competitors’ and produce relevant reports to management each quarter.
- To regularly research market opportunities and produce reports highlighting emerging customer requirements and identified market trends.
- To assist the Sales and Marketing Team leader in the preparation of sales and marketing plans and strategy execution.
- To undertake active and continuous on-the-job learning and certification as necessary, on the Company’s entire range of offerings.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Managing Director and your superiors.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in IT Industry will be a plus
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurial/ Commercial-mindedness
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Working knowledge of social media marketing
- Demonstrated innovativeness and versatility
- Awareness and knowledge of CRM software
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
Expected time of appointment: Offer by 31, May 2023.
Training opportunities : On the job, internal and external, as may be required.
Office Location: Heavy industrial Area, Tema (opposite Comm 9).
Company activities however span the whole of Ghana and the job may involve travelling to other regions of the country. Typical hours of work: 7.30am to 4.30pm with 1 hour break, Monday to Friday.
Salary: Negotiable, starting from GHS2,000.00 (net)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.