Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Spearhead and program manage all key process and systems initiatives including performing stakeholder buy-in, change impact analysis across systems, functional and developmental requirements, coordination with enablement and adoption measurement to align with the overall business outcomes
- Partner with non-process and systems stakeholders to manage project intake, scoping, business impact and project timelines
- Lead organizational change initiatives including managing multiple large-scale, transformative change readiness programs on an enterprise scale
- Act as an entrepreneurial multi-tasker who can be highly efficient while thinking strategically - managing ambiguity, and risk, and changing the direction of projects and strategies
- Support the translation of strategic business requirements into process and systems outcomes
- Ensure all projects remain on track, deadline and effective communication on completion back to business stakeholders
- Support all testing and QA of functional and technical requirements across platforms
- Subject matter expertise in program management methodologies
- 4+ years of program and change management experience
- Highly collaborative and the ability to work with both business and technical stakeholder
- Experience with Salesforce administration is required
- Experience administering additional sales tools (Outreach, Gong, Apollo, Zapier, etc.) a plus
- Ability to effectively manage projects and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a continuous learner and possess organizational savvy to build relationships across the company.
- Experience using Project management software (Asana, Coda, Jira)
- Six Sigma, Scrum Master, or other Process Improvement certification preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.