As an Axelerant Recruitment Specialist, you will provide recruiting leadership to identify and meet hiring requirements through capable, coachable, and culturally fitting people. You and your recruiting team peers own the recruitment lifecycle - awareness, nurturing, and conversion. Such means adjusting how things are done by role, domain, and more. Your role matters much to Axelerant because you’ll influence our business at the highest levels around people-hiring decisions and drive relevant change daily. As a core member of the People Program team, you will operate in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and constantly changing environment. You will need to exhibit exceptional leadership qualities, including but not limited to authenticity, grit, passion, and an uncompromising focus on the candidate’s fitment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What You Would Do
- You would be an active face and communicator of Axelerant as a career while building and maintaining consistent, well-fitting candidate pipelines for the relevant position.
- You would be responsible for the complete recruitment cycle by providing a professional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Sourcing relevant candidates via social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, etc., is vital to your position.
- Creating relevant metric reports and sharing pipeline information with the respective stakeholders during weekly/monthly meetings and supporting them in processing candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for negotiating offers and their acceptance.
- Providing clarity to candidate questions to demonstrate their capabilities and fitment to peers.
- Support maintaining a mostly automated recruitment operations system.
- Responsible for promoting position on relevant social media platforms and building awareness of Axelerant as a work-from-anywhere digital experience agency. Media production in association with the Marketing team may be involved.
- Support nurturing potential candidates toward future fitment and referrals.
Who You Might Be
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting for software services agencies.
- Experiences with hiring for Frontend and Open-source CMS technologies.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, etc.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting for remote positions.
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient with application tracking systems and proficient with Google Suite.
- Strong ability to prioritize and remain calm in emergencies.
- Strong knowledge of relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Superb conflict resolution skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.