Location: Accra (Head Office)/Client Sites
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research on real estate property, update real estate databases, and preparing collateral materials for period presentation and distribution.
- Interfaces with sales professionals, marketing assistants, and researchers regarding marketing and client requirements. Gathers the necessary information to complete marketing tasks. In consultation with Management, determines the appropriate methodology in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinates multiple client projects by meeting with sales professionals, approving and closing out task specifications and tracking results.
- Updates database and manages communication channels.
- May arrange meetings and conferences, schedules appointments, and completes travel or conference arrangements. May maintain personal calendar for assigned personnel.
- MBA or Marketing Degree (with some experience in real estate)
- Professional certificates and other professional memberships within the industry are a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably within the real estate sector.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant
- Office Admin Assistant is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal.
- Agility and versatility are prerequisites for this job.
Desirable but Non-Essential Requirements
- Able to use data analyzing software
- Have an established network with the industry
Salary Negotiable is dependent on Experience (however this is an entry level position)
Interested persons should send their CV's to Contacthrmarket@gmail.com