A company in the Entertainment, Events & Sports industry is looking to hire Product Operation Supervisor – Social Media and Community Field to perform required responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement Social Media and Community strategy across different regions and platforms to align with business goals.
2. Follow up and analyze the overall data of Social Media and Community. Report regularly with data support.
3. Perform research on current Social Media and Community trends and audience preferences. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, community tools and applications.
4. Coordinate and train social media and community officers, and be responsible for the quality of Social Media and Community content.
5. Leading Editors to generate qualified content.
6. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content.
1. Passionate about sports and have a wealth of knowledge about football. Knowledge of tennis and basketball.
2. Familiar with the Betting products and have rich Betting experience (3 years).
3. Proven work experience in Social Media and Community operation, multi-platform and multi-regional operation (3~5 years).
4. Strong Data collection and analysis capabilities.
5. Open-minded, strong innovation and exploration ability.
6. Accept shift work in holiday.
Education & Experience
1. Above bachelor's degree (bachelor included). (Media and Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or relevant fields are preferred.)
2. At least 3 years of working experience on Social Media and Community operations.
3. At least 3 years of Betting experience.
4. Experience in managing a team as a supervisor or manager.
Salary:5.5k~6.5k / Month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.