Payroll System Administrator
Payroll Systems Administrators are responsible for interpreting client information and configuring the payroll product to suit each individual business requirements. They also offer support to their squads throughout all pivotal stages of the project timeline including scoping, configuration, testing and generalist customer support as needed. You will work with Payroll Implementation Specialists and Project Managers to deliver great outcomes for our customers, by ensuring accuracy and correctness in interpretation, configuration of data obtained from clients going through the implementation process, as well as customer satisfaction. You will be managing many projects at any one time. Our platform and our business is constantly changing, therefore, to be successful, you will need to communicate effectively, prioritise tasks, and drive great outcomes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure customer requirements are configured, tested and interpreted accurately in the Employment Hero payroll platform.
- Assist the CX Delivery teams with administration support, product troubleshooting and answering client queries.
- Coordinate with internal teams for successful project delivery required throughout the lifetime of each project.
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and with accuracy.
- Ensure the data in our internal business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current.
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to learn legislative payroll requirements pertinent to country being implemented.
- Experience using payroll system(s).
- Time management.
- Project management.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Payroll processing experience is a plus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.