We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:8 years
You will be a subject matter expert on global payroll and have experience building out scalable payroll technology in support of a product roadmap:
- Develop and execute against a strategy for the Payroll product and systems function; example elements of a strategy include the function's vision, payroll systems design, target metrics, and tactical approach.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to design our payroll technology stack to include the following products:
- EOR "Employer Of Record"
- PEO "Professional Employment Organisation"
- Work intimately with Product and Engineering to deliver scalable solutions for our customers, you will oftentimes need to objectively evaluate the team's competing priorities and align stakeholders on the most-optimal solution for Omnipresent and our customers.
- Coordinate cross functional deliverables between sales, product, engineering and finance to implement relevant, scalable solutions.
- Critically evaluate and test upcoming ships (e.g., product launches), determine the actions required to optimize the operational impact of the ships, and tactically coordinate those actions.
- Working with our FinTech Ops team to optimise our payments processes and monetisation.
- Maximize the impact of your learnings by proactively identifying other opportunities to further help Payroll Products scale and sharing input on other projects when relevant.
- Attend business and product roadmap meetings to develop future state processes, syndicate approaches with cross functional teams, document business requirements, convert requirements to functional specifications for payroll, finance, and product & engineering teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for clearly articulating operational context and considerations to stakeholders that are less familiar with the domain.
- The ability to understand the implications of Omnipresent's ships such as product features, policy changes, and sales outreach on the user experience and resulting support experience.
- 8+ years of operational experience, preferably in the payroll industry, building and managing complex global payroll systems
- Experience driving creative solutions with and effectively informing the roadmap of cross-functional teams (e.g., experience negotiating the development of product features with product teams)
- Experience critically evaluating a problem from multiple, oftentimes competing perspectives, identifying the optimal solution, and aligning stakeholders on the solution
- Strong understanding of global payroll vendor technology, including relevant risks and regulations.
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company's payroll operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- A proclivity for working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment as well as the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.